Friday, April 2, 2010

off to hawaii--oh, and here's some art.







Thought I'd post some more stuff from my intermediate figure class and from still life painting--I swear I'll post some stuff other than things from school, eventually.

I'm off to Hawaii for the week with my family today--I won't lie, as excited as I am to go, I'm super sad about missing a week of class and workshops, not to mention missing WonderCon. Oh well. I'll be tan and I will have been swimming among turtles and you will have not.

6 comments:

caro.lina. said...

you go girl

Sarahjane said...

Thanks Caro!

StandardDess said...

where's the jelly fish and octy?? i liked that one!! but i love these too!!

Ricky Cometa said...

schwweeeeettt

KI-KE said...

You need to put up some still life medicine young lady. lol. Good work Sarah, keep it up.

Natalie Bernhisel-Robinson said...

I like it when you draw bums.