Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Anna!



Today is my best friend Anna's 19th birthday! Currently we have been best friends since 7th grade when we met a fateful day in Ms. Savageau's shop class our first period. Since then we have proceeded to fill the other with a whole lot of stupid, and I am glad for it. I seriously would be lost without her if she wasn't always right there in my life. Even though we have gone our separate ways for college (she is currently attending the University of Oregon) we still make sure we stay as close as ever with countless text messages, Facebook, and Skype calls.

I miss her so much, I can't even come close to describing how much I do. For so long she has been such a constant in my life and she really has changed my life in inumerable ways. I am so grateful that I have her as a friend--to laugh about nothing, play "your team" with, call sickening pet names, share inside jokes, and be all around two of the most obnoxious people you will ever meet. We always joke how much easier our lives would be if we were lesbians as we are quite possibly soul mates--but alas, that is not so. And since our lives aren't that much easier, we are always there to help the other out in our times of need. I can't think of a time since knowing her where she hasn't been there to be my support.

I am forever grateful for her, and I love her so much--my little schmoopsie!

I also made her this wonderful piece of photoshop art--do you think she'll like it?

2 comments:

Natalie Bernhisel-Robinson said...

Well let see.....maybe you could try to become a lesbian? Eeww, just kidding. I like the second picture down in the photo booth pics. So funny.

Natalie Bernhisel-Robinson said...

Well let see.....maybe you could try to become a lesbian? Eeww, just kidding. I like the second picture down in the photo booth pics. So funny.