Thursday, January 8, 2009

Being home has been amazing. I love Utah so much, and I didn't realize how much I had been missing it until I flew in and I saw the snow-covered mountains and just had this HUGE GRIN on my face. It's been amazing to hang out with all of my friends who also have left Utah in search of their education, as well as some old friends I hadn't seen in years.

Also I love being home with all my family--I love hanging out with my sisters and their husbands and my cute nephews. Carter and Felix have both gotten MASSIVE over the last four months, and it's so fun to play with them.

My friend Cellie stayed with me this last week--she moved with her family to Hollywood this spring and came back for a visit for New Year's. It was a lot of fun--only I'm pretty sure she got really sick of me, I can be pretty obnoxious when you have to deal with me for a week straight.

I'm in Utah until the 24th of this month, and then I'm back off to San Francisco. I'm really looking forward to the new semester and my new classes, but at the same time I'm going to be really sad to leave again. I am looking forward to living with my friend Jenni--we will never sleep. If you know me at all, you know my stupid sense of humor--and it's one that Jenni shares with me.

Well, I don't have much else to say, but here are some pictures of my art, as well as some fun times while being here in Salt Lake.


This was my final for my Analysis of Form class. Oh Clark Gable.

Hanging out at Tucker's house with Anna, Katherine, Julie, Elliot, and Tucker, and Lara.
Drive back from picking up Cellie from the airport.
Me and Anna on New Year's Eve!
Me and Lara on New Year's Eve
My three favorite girls everrrr. I look a little odd in this one.
Me and Harrison with our annual ugly picture!

1 comment:

The Lee Adventure said...

You are so amazing! I can't even handle how talented you are! I am glad your having a good time home, and a good time away! love your sweet little guts!!:)