Sunday, December 14, 2008

of finals, christmas, and whales


........I needed a break from studying/drawing other things.

Anyway, besides drawing whales, I have been really sick for about a month and a half--which is not the best thing in the world. All I want to do is sit in bed all day and sleep, but alas, I usually make myself get up and go about my day as usual as unappealing it might be.

Final projects are all due this next week...Yikes. I'm getting really nervous about them. Hopefully I'll do well! I have two on Monday, one on Tuesday, and another on Friday--and then I'm DONE! I fly home to Salt Lake Saturday afternoon--and I am getting so excited. I'm hearing there is a ton of snow on the ground, so I plan to fling myself upon it the first chance I get. We've only been having some rain recently...and lots of fog. Doesn't quiiiite feel like Christmas for me yet, though I am sure that will change right when I get home.

No comments: