Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008!








































































Happy Halloween to everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend, I certainly enjoyed the fact Halloween was on a weekend this year.

My first Halloween here in San Francisco was so much fun. It was absolutely crazy (don't worry--not too crazy). I went as Sherlock Holmes, though sadly my costume didn't work quite as well as I had hoped since it was really windy and my hat kept blowing off. So there's only one picture of me with it on, but I guess that's alright.

Our night consisted of going down to Chipotle and getting a free burrito! The deal was that if you dressed up like a burrito (i.e., wearing a piece of tin foil) you would get a free one. So myself, Chelsea, Claire, Carina, and Jenni all went down to claim our free burrito: it happened to be my second one for the day, but that's alright because we all know I could eat there or Barbacoa every single day. We also met up with some of Carina's friends from Palo Alto, and went to a free event over at AT&T stadium. That was fun, though there were lots of crazies about: including my best friend the hobo with a beaver tail for hair, as well as a man dressed as a giant phallus. Nice.

This weekend I went down to Palo Alto to visit my friend Carina's home: that was really fun. It was so nice to have a mom take care of me and give me a home cooked meal! That's where I'll be going for Thanksgiving, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Today I also got to see some familiar faces: My friends Ty and Emily from high school were in the city: Ty goes to another art school here in the area, and Emily goes to the U and came to visit for Halloween, so it was really fun to see them. I'm serious guys, if you are in the area, give me a call and I would LOVE to meet up.

That's all for me!

2 comments:

Bohlings said...

Sarah!! Hello hello! This is your old friend Katie Cundick now Bohling. How I miss you! I guess you heard Kenny got his mission call? Jacksonvil Flordia and he leave Dec 3rd. We will miss him a ton. anyway Ashlie gave me your blog site. you shold check out mine ant the rest of the fam. I love you!

Natalie Bernhisel-Robinson said...

Looks like a fun Halloween. We missed you here in Utah!!