Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION 2008

I'm really proud to say that I voted in this election. It's perhaps one of the most important elections in our nation's history, a huge landmark. Countries across the world see this election and the impact it will have on history forever, and we all wait to see what the outcome is.

As many of you know, I'm a liberal Mormon, and I don't find it impossible to be both. While my religion is important to me, I'm not going to let my religious beliefs get in the way of my political ones, or let my political beliefs get in the way of my religious ones. I believe that I can have both.

I'm proud to say that I voted for Barack Obama, however I'm even more proud to be a part of history, regardless of who wins.

I hope you all went out to vote, regardless of who you voted for!


EDIT:

We just made history!

3 comments:

angela jones said...

http://ldslivingonline.com/article.php?articleId=79643

Bohlings said...

Sarah i couldn't agree with you more!

Becky said...

I still love you, Sarah. I do believe that it is important to support our President, no matter who it is, because he holds the office. As long as I don't have to compromise my values, I will be supportive. Hope all is well in the SF!!