Tuesday, October 14, 2008

some stupid videos you should enjoy

I love wasting my time looking at dumb and hilarious videos on Youtube--It's a favorite activity of mine! Here are some of my recent favorites.



My best friend Anna showed me this a couple days ago--I love this song, though I might just love this version more.



Hahaha this made me laugh so hard. I love lolcats.



My friend Parker told me that he had watched Troll 2 with some of his friends, and as I had never heard of it, he showed me a montage of the film. It was awful, but this scene is so bad---it's good? Worst line delivery of all time, though.



I could watch this over and over and over and over. It makes me laugh harder each time I watch it, actually.



Hahahaha this one kills me.

That's enough for now--as for updates in my life:

School is going well! I'm still super busy--not much has changed there. I make sure I still have lots of time for dumb Youtube videos, though! I have set up my schedule for next semester and oh man--I'm going to be even more busy, with 15 credit hours rather than just 12, like I have now. I'll be fine, though. I am able to keep myself sane after long days of class by watching Heroes on Mondays, and Project Runway on Wednesdays. Carina, Chelsea, and I are also watching the original Star Wars trilogy because Chelsea has never seen them before. I guess she has lived on an island her whole life, but still--never seeing Star Wars?!

Oh, and a couple people have been wondering my address while here--if you'd like to know it, send me an email at sjbernhisel@gmail.com and I'd love to give it to you. I like getting mail. (:

Alright, I'm off to work on some of my homework. About time.

No comments: