Sunday, October 19, 2008

neat updates

SO my day was fantastic today. I got to go up north and see Crissy Field in order to shoot our latest animation project--human pixelation, which means you're basically animating the human body frame by frame. It's going to be amazing, and I can't wait to show it to you guys--it's currently being edited by some of the guys in my group, so it'll be fantastic. I was working with an incredible group who all love what they are doing, and it was a really fun experience, getting to act as well as direct and contribute ideas.

It was absolutely beautiful today--despite it being freezing cold and windy the whole time. The fog kept coming in and out, so I was lucky enough to get the above picture when the lighting was just right.

OH and I got a B on my drapery assignment! This is very good, and I'm really proud of it. The grade I'm hoping for in our next project is an A- or so---part of our grade is actually improving our work from each assignment, and I'm totally prepared to work on this assignment for MUCH longer this time in order to get the grade that I would like.

I am so excited for Halloween! I don't exactly KNOW what I am doing for Halloween, but I've heard some mentions of things going on, so we'll see how it turns out. But I'm being a girl Sherlock Holmes--and my costume is fabulous. My favorite part is the vintage tweed deerstalker cap that I bought on eBay. Can't wait to show it off.

Anyway, short update on school--and I guess I'm off to bed: I've seriously been running around all day, and am dead tired. Love you all!

No comments: