Friday, October 17, 2008

actual post---not videos!


For those of you wondering what I am doing in some of my other classes BESIDES my experimental animation class--here's my first completed homework assignment I had to do for my Analysis of Form class. The kind of crappy quality is because I took it with my phone--since I was lazy and didn't want to hook my digital camera up to my computer.

Anyway, done in charcoal--it's about 18x24 inches.

This was our midterm project---so let's hope I get a good grade on it! It took forever, and I'm happy with how it looks, all in all.

I'm continuing to love living here in the city--besides the fact I have no time for a job--and thus, no money. I have NO disposable income as of right now, which is not a fun experience at all. I've spent a good $100 on just getting film developed, another couple hundred on books and other supplies, and couple that with living in a place where every store you could IMAGINE is right down the street--it becomes a little hard to save money. Not to mention my frequent cravings for burritos at Chipotle.

So I'm missing my family greatly, especially when I was my youngest nephew Felix's photos from a professional photographer. I just wanted to hold him and cuddle him all day long.

SO family and friends who read this, come visit.

No comments: