I got tagged by Angela. (:
High School: Highland High.
1. Did you date someone from your high school: Only one of them
2. What kind of car did you drive? : Ha.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school? I don't get embarrassed easily. I even fell over while in my chair in Doug Tate's class one time in the middle of one of his lectures--and besides having a gnarly bruise on my calf, I just laughed. I'm pretty sure Emily Anderson and Anna Tingey were PEEING their pants when it happened.
4. Were you a party animal? Not really! I mean, I went to my fair share, but I never did anything to warrant "party animal".
5. Were you considered a flirt? Yep.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: Ha, I took art.
7. Were you a nerd? : Oh still am.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? : Lacrosse and golf. Though golf was a bit of a joke. LOVED it though.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : nope
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : Pep Club ingrains every cheer, song, and whatever else into your brain permanently.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? : Doug Jorgensen, Rob Gardner, Ruthie Campbell, Terese Cracroft, and Pat Eddington.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: Never anywhere constant. I'd usually be out for lunch with Mary or whoever else, but when I was there, I'd migrate to and from each area, wherever my friends were. Met a lot of cool people that way.
13. School Mascot? Rams
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Yep. Once with Elliot and once with Tucker.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I loved it, but I wouldn't.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: haha since it was only back in June...But hmm. Probably how sad it made me to realize it might be the last time I would see many people until our 10 or 20 year reunion or whatever.
17. Where did you go senior skip day?: To the zoo with Danny, Barbra, Marshall, Cameron, and Emilio. Not even kidding. haha, I'm awesome.
18. Were you in any clubs? : Artifex, Arts Academy, BOND, Lacrosse (technically it was a club), Film Enthusiasts, Spanish Club, H2O and Snow, HAW Committee, Pep Club---I loveeeeed clubs. Especially BOND.
19. Have you gained weight since then?: Nope.
20. Who was your prom date?: I've gone with a bunch of different people (I'm counting Morp and other things too), Ben, Peter, Pete, Danny, Chris, Tucker (again)--and I'm pretty sure stupid stuff came up for whatever other dances there were, like I was out of town.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: of course, I want to see where everyone is in their life.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: I don't know. I didn't really screw anything up royally in my life or anything like that, like not making good friends or whatever else, and not getting good grades--but all I perhaps could've learned was how to dress myself well a LITTLE earlier than freshman year? Haha
I tagggg Anna if she sees this and Natalie.