Monday, September 22, 2008

best dude quiz

Quiz: How well do you know your husband boyfriend best male friend? Answer these questions about him and find out:

Elliot

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen?
Scrubs, Heroes, occasionally the Office. But he is ALWAYS watching Scrubs. Always.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
I don't think he would ever order a salad. But I'm pretty sure he likes ranch? haha

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Tomatoes. and FRYSAUCE.

4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? ha.

5. Where did he go to high school? Highland High

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He collects stickers to put on his guitar case, tickets of all kinds, coins (which are deposited into a large bottle and then taken to coinstar), guitars, various other things.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Heck if I know. I know he likes grilled cheese a lot, as well as cheeseburgers with bacon and barbecue sauce. He's really healthy, you see.

9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? I have no idea. I'll ask him. Technically this is cheating but screw you. But my guess is Bombay House. He's kind of obsessed with it. HA I was right.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Hm. He likes sugary ones since his parents never stock his pantry with them, I think.

11. What would he never wear? I don't know....I've seen him in just about everything. Including a shirt with himself on it. And fishnets.

12. What is his favorite sports team? I guess the Aggies?

13. Who will he vote for? Obama, I'm guessing?

14. Who is his best friend? Me, Tiffany, Tucker, other neat people.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? I have nooo idea. Probably be annoying. (:

16. How many states has he lived in? One

17.What is his heritage? Swedish. The Swede.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? He wouldn't let me bake him a cake. His mom has to bake it. And it needs to be the one colorful kind--it's really specific--with lots of sprinkles.

19. Did he play sports in high school? Ran cross country and track, and of course ultimate frisbee.

20. What could he spend hours doing? Various things. Mostly goofing off, probably wishing he could be with his girlfriend, watching Scrubs, playing Wii, playing the guitar?

21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? Hmm I don't know about now at USU but he was in H.A.M. and various other club things at Highland.

No comments: