Monday, August 18, 2008

leaving.


Another request by my friend Cellie. She's supposed to be doing thriller with a bunch of zombies behind her....but I got lazy and I suppose I'll finish it sometime later.

Elliot left today. I actually got really...really sad. I'm going to be a bit of a wreck when I leave, I'm sure. I didn't even really get to say goodbye to him since his parents wouldn't let him go out last night and I worked this morning. I was just kind of sitting there at the park and it dawned on me and I almost cried. And if you know me well, you know that I either don't cry at all--or I only cry when something really shakes me or something to that extent, and I only feel comfortable crying when I'm with family or by myself. I don't know why, but whatever.

Anyway, last night I went out to dinner with Anna, and then met up with Tucker later to hang out, which was really fun. I haven't hung out with just those two in ages, and I had kind of forgotten what that was like. We took a ton of pictures and were all just laughing so hard, mostly because Tucker looked like a creeper in all of them, except this one where he looks decent--slightly spacey, but decent.

2 comments:

Nat, Matt & Felix Robinson said...

Elliot, one more embrace, one more tender kiss.

Sarahjane said...

hahahahha, yeah, I'll pass on that.