Wednesday, August 13, 2008

bad sleeping habits

Haha, I need to start sleeping better.

But anyway, here are some pictures from the most recent Bear Lake trip. I invited one of my best friends, Rachel, up with me, and it was kind of ridiculous how much fun it was. We rented a boat and a jetski, as well as watched the Olympics, celebrated Heber's 7th birthday, and layed out on the beach. About half of my family was reading Breaking Dawn while up there, and I also got to see some cousins who have been off around the world for the last several months, so that was neat. I seriously didn't want to leave. I could go for a raspberry shake right about now, I think..

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love your swimsuit? Is that a Layers? Haha!! Cute pictures, Sarah!

Sarahjane said...

Hahaha, and I got it from some really awesome representative, too....

Nat, Matt & Felix Robinson said...

I gotta get me one of those hats with skin, bones, teeth, & rattler heads on it.

Sarahjane said...

Yeayuuuuuuh. So hardcore. Next time I meet that man at a fair, I'll be sure to pick one up for you.