Sunday, May 4, 2008

rock the lot!

So last night my school put on a charity concert for an orphanage in Afghanistan, and it was incredibly fun. It was basically a social meetup of everyone from West, Highland, and East, while listening to some bands from our schools. The two best acts were from some of my good friends: The Won Twenties from East and Three Ways From Thursday from Highland. Elliot, one of my best friends is in Three Ways From Thursday--and they are SO good, only they didn't play any of their original stuff! I was pretty bummed about that, because their stuff really is great. My good friend Max was in The Won Twenties, as well as my friend Alec who I met with all my best friends back in 8th grade.

All in all, it was so much fun, a good beginning of the end of my senior year, and a fun break before all my AP tests these coming weeks. I'm going to be busting my butt to get all my AP Art done...I don't know how I'm going to manage this.

No comments: