Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Death Cab For Cutie!

Cath... - Death Cab For Cutie


As I'm sure many of you know, Death Cab for Cutie is my favorite band in all of the land. And I'm a poet and didn't even know it. But this is beside the point. Anna, Kevin, and I all headed over to Thanksgiving Point to their concert! We waited in line for hours due to some technical difficulties, but when we finally got in, I snuck in and out of the crowd to snag ourselves a great spot.

But my goodness, it was so much fun. I'm way glad that I got to go, because originally I wasn't going to, but Anna called me and asked me if I was interested. Which of course I was--I was just down in St. George and wasn't sure I could make it up there in time. But luckily I was able to! It was my third DCFC concert, and I lovedddd it. I don't care what people say: I shall marry someone in that band. (:

1 comment:

Jason Bernhisel said...

Sarah, My wife and I also love Death Cab for Cutie. I am Jason Bernhisel, Dave is my Dad and Jay is my Grandpa. I signed up for Google Alerts on Bernhisel and saw your post. Very cool. I wish I had been to 3 of their concerts! My wife keeps our blog up-to-date, it is www.berniebunch.blogspot.com have a great day!