Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So I'm sitting here on my deck in our hammock swing--with full connection to the internet and the warmth of the sun---I know what I am doing all summer. Haha. Just kidding. But I'd so much rather be out here than anywhere else.

I love springtime. We shall soon be wed. But then we'll get a divorce and then I'll marry the even better summer. See, things like this work out.

I should take a picture of myself out here. It's so nice.

So, no super new news except golf started a couple weeks ago. It's been so much fun. I even got made team captain. How snazzy. It's a really close-knit group of girls (only seven of us!) and most of the girls haven't even touched a golf club in their lives. But that's really okay--we're all still pretty much on the same level.

Okay. I'm actually going to go do something with my day.

No comments: